(1) NGPL will use your contact details (postal address, email address, telephone, mobile and fax numbers) to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, surveys on improving our service to you and/or invitations to exhibitions, seminars and shows.
(2) From time to time NGPL may invite you to register in order to receive magazines, email newsletters, enter competitions, and receive services from NGPL websites. This will require you to confirm personal information such as your name, email address, home and work postcodes. This information is mandatory and is required by NGPL for security purposes and enable NGPL to supply a reasonable level of services to users and our advertisers. We will ask for information such as job function, company sector, company/ name and date of birth. During registration, you will also be asked to choose a password for future access to the relevant site(s).
(3) NGPL offers you the chance to opt in to receive additional information from NGPL and its associated companies by email, telephone and/or SMS. This includes other products/services that NGPL and its associated companies offer and that NGPL feels will be of interest to you.
(4) NGPL offers you the chance to receive marketing information from other carefully selected organisations by email, telephone and/or SMS. NGPL takes all measures possible to ensure that the contact you receive will be from reputable organisations. NGPL however cannot accept any responsibility for use of the data once it has been passed on.
(5) NGPL offers you the opportunity to receiving marketing information from other carefully selected organisations by post. NGPL takes all measures possible to ensure that the contact you receive will be from reputable organisations. NGPL cannot however accept any responsibility for use of the data once it has been passed on.
(6) Aggregate statistical information gathered from NGPL registration forms may be passed on to advertisers or others regarding sales or website usage. At no point will this include personal identifying information.
(7) At all times a recipient of a NGPL product and/or service will have the opportunity to amend their contact details and/or to opt in or out of any of the options listed above in points 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can also request, at any time, to have your personal details flagged on the NGPL databases to ensure you do not continue to receive such information. We will not actually delete your record from the NGPL databases as we would no longer be able to identify you, which could lead to you receiving information from us in the future. To action any of these requests please contact the relevant customer care department of the product/service you subscribe to.
(8) NGPL may make anonymous use of information to help diagnose faults, manage the system and gather broad demographic information about our users in general. This information will be stripped of all details that could identify you personally. For example, we may use IP addresses to help fix performance problems with our server.
(9) NGPL uses all reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to it secure.
Information collected from site visitors